- Bill Arthur - Advisor, CRPS®
- Elizabeth I. Corbett - Advisor
- James B. Corbett - Advisor, CLU®, ChFC®, MSFS
- Troy W. Crook - Director of Operations
- Diane Goldschmidt - Executive Assistant
- Marian Gronotte - Executive Assistant, New Business Coordinator
- Steven D. Hamann - Advisor
- Mark Miller - Advisor, CFP™
Diane Goldschmidt has served as executive assistant for FOS since January 2010. Her duties include servicing client accounts, preparing client account paperwork, and scheduling.
Prior to joining FOS, Diane worked in human resources for 11 years and social work for 16 years. She earned her BS in criminal justice from the University of Cincinnati.
Diane’s personal interests includeantique collecting, attending antique auctions, and boating.
Diane, a native of Cincinnati Ohio, currently resides in Cincinnati with her husband, Mike. She has three children and five grandchildren.